Aunt Melinda taught me well, the other day I helped Laura hang out a bunch of Laundry on Nana's clothes line. Then when it came time to bring them in I helped too. These are some pictures of me trying to get a certain towel off the highest part on the clothes line. In the end Laura got it down. But I had fun and Aunt Melinda is sure to be proud of me!

3 comments:
Aunt Melinda is proud of you, Sam! You done did good! What a guy! Hey, give Laura a big fat juicy kiss for me, okay?
Sam,I knew all that tree climbing training back home, would come in handy some day!!!
We miss you! We are playing UNO sometimes too! And Authors, and Skipbo, and scrabble!
Tonight we are sitting in a very fancy cafe, having sorbet and working on our computers.
Aunt Melinda! REALLY??!?! YUCK!!!!!!
Hi Mom! Update your blog with pictures soon soon soon! I love seeing them! Love, Sam
Post a Comment