
Even David got in on the Little Hands fun. Kind of... He had lots of fun anyway.

"I've been working in the orchard, all the live-long day..."

Wait, Sammy, don't eat it! It's not... a... real... apple. Umm, whoops.

Hang on tight David! It's a long way to Oz!

The little one that got away.

David really liked the tractor. While everyone else was waiting in line, he was quite content sitting, driving, pulling, and pushing the tractor around.

After finishing Little Hands on the Farm, everyone got a pretend dollar to spend in the general store. The unanimous favorite? Bomb pops.

Don't worry Mom, it's just Popsicle. I miss you!

"I've been working in the orchard, all the live-long day..."

Wait, Sammy, don't eat it! It's not... a... real... apple. Umm, whoops.

Hang on tight David! It's a long way to Oz!

The little one that got away.

David really liked the tractor. While everyone else was waiting in line, he was quite content sitting, driving, pulling, and pushing the tractor around.

After finishing Little Hands on the Farm, everyone got a pretend dollar to spend in the general store. The unanimous favorite? Bomb pops.

Don't worry Mom, it's just Popsicle. I miss you!
1 comment:
ohhhh, I love all those pics and video! Thank you!!!! Sam and David, it looks like you had lots of fun at the fair!
mom:)
Post a Comment